PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
We appreciate that you may have certain concerns about how personal information is collected, used and shared. We can assure you that we will always handle our personal information securely and carefully, strictly complying with all Australian privacy laws.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information so that we can provide you with great service. We need this information to deliver products and services to you, to complete transactions on your behalf and to gain a better understanding of your preferences and requirements.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect includes your name, business name, address, delivery address, ‘phone number (land line and mobile) and e-mail.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may need to pass personal details such as your name, business name and address to service providers who perform some of our deliveries; this may include major delivery companies and third party fulfilment contractors.
In special circumstances such as if we sell our business, your information may be transferred as part of that sale. We will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide without your consent.
PIC Merchandising/Liquid Chalk is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will investigate any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first-time customer, you may receive a telephone call or e-mail requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. In such cases your delivery may be delayed for 24 hours. If any information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will report this to the appropriate authorities for investigation where we deem it appropriate.
We will take all reasonable steps to secure your personal information securely. It is in our interest to make sure you feel confident shopping with us online.
A small amount of information, called a cookie, is sent from a web server to your computer when you use our web site. This information does not personally identify you. It simply tells us what areas of our site your computer has visited. It also tells us if you have selected a product and put it in your shopping basket, but it does not identify you unless you are registered with us.
PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES
Our privacy policies and practices may be reviewed and updated from time to time in line with customer expectations and legislative changes.
HANDLING CUSTOMER INFORMATION
- We do not enter personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order, you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order. PIC MERCHANDISING/LIQUID CHALK is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will investigate and cases of fraud that we identify. For example, as a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or e-mail requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. In such cases your delivery may be delayed up to 24 hours. If any of the information you supply is found to be misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for investigation.
- We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- Our site contains a link to one other site which outlines in detail advantages associated with our main site.